Hi my name is Emmie Coggins and I am so glad you stopped by today.
I am a Utah High School Senior Photographer.
I am currently booking Class of 2017 Seniors. Contact me at photographybyemmie@outlook.com or 801.592.4233 to book a session.
Check out my website for more info http://www.photographybyemmie.com. Like my facebook page and follow me on Instagram @emseniors to see what's happening.





Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Ashton--American Fork High School Senior

I'm so late in posting this session I did last fall that I should actually say that Ashton is an American Fork High School Graduate. And what an Awesome school to graduate from! This session was so much fun. I love Ashton's family and he's a really great kid. It poured on us for a portion of this session and he wasn't bothered by it at all. We just kept shooting. It was so refreshing. Ashton, you are an amazing kid and I know you're going to go far. Best of luck!



















No comments: