Hi my name is Emmie Coggins and I am so glad you stopped by today.
I am a Utah High School Senior Photographer.
I am currently booking Class of 2017 Seniors. Contact me at photographybyemmie@outlook.com or 801.592.4233 to book a session.
Check out my website for more info http://www.photographybyemmie.com. Like my facebook page and follow me on Instagram @emseniors to see what's happening.





Monday, December 5, 2016

Jalyn and Sarah Best Friend Senior Session--Lehi High School Class of 2017

Best friend sessions are some of my favorites. How fun is it to get your pictures done with your best friend? These two girls are so much fun and I loved watching their friendship. If you are interested in getting your pictures done with your best friend, I'm happy to do it. You get to split my Signature Session and then have so much fun!

No comments: